Entitled Two Year Olds
Two Year Olds
To qualify for a two-year-old place you need to evidence that you receive one or more of these benefits:
- Income Support (IS)
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income based)
- any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Incapacity or Severe Disablement Allowance
- State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit and your income is £16,105 or less
- Child tax Credit and Working Tax Credit and your income is £7,320 or less
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit and your household take-home pay, is £610 a month or less
Or if your child is:
- Looked after
- Under a kinship care order
- Living with a parent-appointed guardian.
When you complete the registration form you may be asked to provide evidence of your eligibility.
We will provide all eligible two year olds a early learning and childcare place from the day after their second birthday.